Thursday, November 6, 2008

Actual footage of the crowd I was in on election night!

I managed to find some clips of the crowd I stumbled into after wandering around on election night. What an experience... what unbridled joy.

This was my posse LOL... At this point the cops were moving us out of the Park and some kind of crazy conga line had broken out. The kids in the front were singing to the tune of "This Land Is Your Land", singing "Oh yes we can, oh yes we can... Barack Obama, Barack Obama"and the people in the back couldn't hear and were mostly just singing the regular song. LOL! This reminded me of a kind of strange inverse of when I was in high school choir and if you didn't know the words, you'd just sing "watermelon"!


Heh, this is us at the Christian Science Center Park, enthusiastically butchering the national anthem. Note the poor guy trying to conduct, and I also think you may catch a glimpse of the life-sized Obama cardboard cutout that was crowd-surfing!

Thanks to YouTube user michellezwi for posting these clips of what will no doubt be one of the most memorable events of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment