Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Want to blog... can't type....


Just got back from the gym and my arms are all John McCainy, by which I mean I can't lift them above a 90-degree angle.





Now, I'm not trying to be mean here. But really, every time McCain does this thumbs up thing, you can tell he kinda struggles. You can see it in the strained smile. I would never bag on someone's disability, but I would draw the simile to express my own. Having said that...









I also feel kinda shaky.






And a little nauseous.



But I'm excited for the debate! You may break me down, Greg the trainer, but you can't steal my love of politics!
No doubt I will recover some of my typing ability after the debate and be back. It seriously took me like 1/2 an hour to do this!

1 comment:

  1. The 'E' word... not the 'E' word! No... my ears... they're bleeding! Oh. Wait. You didn't actually use the 'E' word but you alluded to it (which is almost as bad). Did I mention that I think I'm allergic to the gym?!

    ReplyDelete